WATER VIEW HOMES
DEER ISLE HOMES
DEER ISLE LAND
ISLE AU HAUT
LUXURY HOMES (OVER $1M)
HOMES UNDER $250K
HOMES $250K - $500K
HOMES $500K - $1M
NEW & UPDATED LISTINGS
26 Main Street
Stonington, ME 04681
Whether you are new to the area, a first-time homebuyer, or seasoned investor, it is to your advantage to have The Island Agency represent you. As your agent, we have fiduciary duties of loyalty and faithfulness to you, and with some of the best brokers in the area, we can save you time and potentially thousands of dollars in the process of finding and buying the right property.
Here is what you can expect as a buyer working with The Island Agency:
Services we'll provide you while searching for real estate:
- Provide access to our own listings, including color brochures, and detailed information
- Provide access to thousands of listings via the statewide multiple listing service and realtor.com
- Help you through the process of obtaining a pre-approval from a lender
- We'll listen to what you want and need in a property and then provide you with a well thought out list of potential properties that fit your lifestyle goals and financial criteria.
- We'll provide you with detailed printouts of each property and answer your questions about the house, land, town zoning, well, septic systems etc.
- We'll show you all of the prospective properties inside and out, at a time that is convenient for you.
- We give you honest and accurate responses to questions about specific properties.
- We'll disclose material facts about the properties that you're considering.
- We'll prepare a market analysis to assess the accurate property value.
Services that we'll provide once the property of interest is found:
- We'll research municipal taxes and town zoning associated with the property
- We'll research utility bills and public records (deeds, septic system designs and other records associated with the property
- We'll prepare a Purchase and Sale agreement and all forms and procedures
- Present offers and act as a liaison between you and the seller
- We'll keep you bargaining position confidential
- We'll negotiate the best price and terms for you.
- Provide you with contacts for attorneys, lenders, home inspectors, appraisers, surveyors and insurance agents.
- Arrange for access to the property for home inspectors and appraisers.
- Monitor contingency and closing time lines to keep the transaction moving forward.
- Assist with switching utilities and services for the property into your name.
- Attend closing to represent your interests.
- There are many details involved with purchasing real estate and we attend to all of these in a knowledgeable and orderly manner, with the goal exceeding the buyer's expectations!
What is the next step???
Contact The Island Agency and we can set up a time to discuss your needs.
Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX and is for consumers' personal,
non-commercial use only. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. All data should be independently
The Island Agency participates in MREIS' Maine Internet Data Exchange (Maine IDX) program, allowing us to display other Maine IDX Participants' Listings. We have chosen, however, to limit the Listings shown on this page to only those Listings meeting the following criteria: properties within our service area.
© 2018 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved.